Registrar Olipso Hosting Ltd. Sti. now offers auto-renew feature to all our registrants. With this feature, your orders renew automatically using the balance in your debit account or credit card details that you have chosen to save on our system. If at all there is not sufficient balance in your or your registration service providers account, we will send an email to you for manual renewal.
- In order to ensure that you do not experience an interruption or loss of services, all domain registration orders may be set to Auto-Renewal by default.
- In order to perform auto-renewal, you have to authorize the Parent to capture and store your Debit/Credit Card information when you are registering, renewing or transferring your domain name.
- Auto-renewal will be performed for 1 year registration extension.
- For renewing the domain name, you will be charged the Parent's then current rates, which you acknowledge and agree, may be higher or lower than the rates for the original service period.
- You can disable Auto-Renewal feature at any time.
Domain Name Deletion
If we are unable to secure payment on or before the domain renewal date, your domain name will expire.
As early as one day after expiration, your domain name will be deactivated and will display a parking page indicating the domain name has expired, and other services you have associated with the domain name may no longer function.
As early as 36 days after expiration, your domain name may be purchased by a third party. If a third party purchases the domain name during this time, the domain name will not be available for you to renew.
If the domain name has not been renewed by you or purchased by a third party, an expired domain name enters the registry redemption period (as defined by each registry) approximately 40 days following expiration. Certain TLDs enter the registry redemption period sooner than 40 days and those details are available here. We reserve the right to charge you a redemption fee (in additional to the renewal fee) in the event you are able to renew your domain name during this period. The fee charged for redemption varies by TLD and may be found here.
If the domain name completes the registry redemption period, the registry may hold the domain name for a period of five days before releasing it again for general registration.